Our first practice (Tuesday, August 20th) had a total of about 110 prospective members! The members learned the very basics of fencing, got to meet some of our current members, and watched actual electric fencing bouts.
Free beginner lessons continue for three weeks. If you've missed the first few practices, don't fret! Come at any time and we'll get you to speed in fencing.
See you next practice!
Thursday, August 15, 2013
A total of 189 freshmen have signed up for our newsletter in a span of 6 FASETs! Thank you to all volunteers for handing out flyers and talking to the freshmen. Super big thanks to all the freshmen considering joining us in the best sport in the world!
For all you fencing newbies: first practice is on Tuesday, August 20th. See you there!
Monday, August 5, 2013
- Thurston Sandberg for 3rd place in Div II Epee & Div I Sabre
- Jeff Seiden for 2nd place in Unrated Epee
- Daniel Miller for 3rd place in Div I Foil
- Matt Bernstein for 1st place in Unrated Foil
- Adam “Batman” West for 1st place in Unrated Sabre